India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Account Manager – Financial Services ASEAN
Job ID STG-0465033
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country Multiple (AU, BD, BN, CN, HK, IN, ID, JP, KR, MO, MY, NZ, PH, LK, TW, TH, VN) Posted 17-Feb-2012
Work city - Any Job area Sales
Travel 25% travel annually
Job category Sales
Business unit STG Other Job role Solution Sales Manager
Job role skillset Solution Portfolio
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
Platform Computing is the leader in cluster, grid and cloud management software ― serving more than 2,000 of the world’s most demanding organizations. For nearly 20 years, our workload and resource management solutions have delivered IT responsiveness and lower costs for enterprise and HPC applications. Platform’ success in scale out computing has resulted in the recently announced acquisition by IBM. Visit www.platform.com.
We are currently looking for 1 individual to fill the role of Account Manager – Financial Services ASEAN. This individual will work across the markets in South East Asia with a focus on selling into financial services organizations.
Platform computing delivers infrastructure optimization for scale. We deliver solid financial benefits for our customers through allowing them to extract more performance and agility from their IT infrastructure, coupled with lower capex and opex in running that infrastructure. We are looking for an energetic, creative and intelligent individual to add to our sales team. You must be able to articulate the business value of our solutions and products and position them in competitive scenarios. Applicants should have a strong technical background with 10+ years selling experience. The candidate will have strong communication and excellent presentation skills with the ability to position Platform's value to senior managers as well as technical decision makers, and be able to close deals. You also have a proven track record of managing customer accounts.
We are looking for Account managers with the ability to:
• Identify, develop and close opportunities in Financial Services accounts.
• Must be comfortable in both a technical dialogue with customers and prospects (understanding the customers IT infrastructure and the customer’s technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explain the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of a Platform solution).
• Work successfully in a matrix environment with IBM client teams and business partners.
• Must have 10 or more years of sales experience and show a solid track record of quota attainment against goals.
• Must have a track record of new account acquisition.
• The role combines growing and developing the installed solutions in base accounts, seeking new solution footprint in base accounts, as well as winning brand new accounts.
• Must have sold enterprise software with transaction sizes in excess of $500k
• Must be comfortable in proposing and closing professional services engagements.
• Companies that provide a relevant background for this role include Data Synapse, Tibco, BMC, CA, Oracle, VMware, Teradata, Citrix and companies engaged in scale out or grid computing solutions.
• Experience with enterprise software start-ups is also a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are using a mobile phone you can submit your contact information rather than complete a full application.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/