India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Consultant ( GRC, IT Process) - S&D
Job ID GTS-0445303
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi
Job area Operations (all other)
Travel 25% travel annually
Job category Architect
Business unit GTS HQ/Top
Job role Infrastructure Architect
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
This role concentrates on the developing a strategic roadmap & plan for customer's IT management including Governance, Risk and compliance.Included in the focus areas is the critical evaluation and selection of the transiton and transformational plan for the infrastructure management. Best practices in this role use various techniques including workshops, interviews, study of management tools, simulation, and testing to validate the process designs. IT Management Consultants are responsible for strategic roadmap, ROI and business case development for the customer's ITSM, Security, Governance and Risk management initiatives. As a core member of the GTS – Consulting Practice team and supporting the business development & delivery of consulting services the Consultant’s role will include (but not limited to) the following:
1. Work with the IBM team and with prior knowledge and experience in the market, identify target customer segments. Work with the IBM Coverage Client Rep and establish account strategies.
2. Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer.
3. Develop a healthy pipeline of consulting opportunities.
4. Build and develop the business case, provide relevant and sound business & Technical advice to the customer, formulate a winning strategy for closing the
5. Develop consulting service solution proposal.
6. Negotiate with the customer (finance and technical staff eg. CIO, CFO) and their consultants & win consulting engagements for IBM.
7. Lead the delivery of consulting engagements either personally or with a team of SMEs supporting large complex engagement.
8. Maintain account relationships with the customer as a trusted advisor and support the GTS eco-system to develop follow-on business for the rest of the team.
# Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
• Atleast 12-15 years of experience. A minimum of 5 years in selling & delivering
IT Management consulting Services.
• Experience in interacting with C level executives of the clients and value based selling.
Domain Areas of consulting expertise
• ITIL,IT Management, Security, Risk & Governance
• IT Strategy & IT Business Management
Qualifications ( Combinations of the below):
• An engineering Degree or a MBA
• ITIL ( Foundations, Masters & Expert)
. ISO 27001, CISA, CISM, Telecom Security
. Certifications in BC & DR
• Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
• A good conceptual knowledge on IT Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network/Middleware etc.
• String skills on IT Service Management, ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, COBIT, Governance, IT Business Management.
• Capability to translate the customer business issues in to IT Infrastructure
• Capability to develop ROI and business case for transformation.
• Effort estimation for services.
• Exposure to delivering consulting projects.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/