India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Strategy & Transformation Consulting - GBS
Job ID GBS-0468814
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore
Job area Operations (all other)
Travel No travel
Job category Consultant
Business unit ConServ
Job role Strategy Consultant
Job role skillset GIE Value Svc Strategy & Transformation Consulting
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
S&T Consulting role PhD Qualified
We are looking for people with advanced skills in Supply Chain. Focus areas would be Network Optimization, Production/Distribution Planning, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Complex Scheduling etc. They should have good analytical skills and fundamental SC understanding. Added advantage will be ability to build large scale mathematical optimization models.
Target pool is PhDs from premiere institutes like IITs/IIMs.
1) Provide supply chain consulting to clients in India. Perform assignments involving concepts of supply chain strategy, optimization of supply chain networks and improvement in key supply chain processes
2) Execute projects involving process improvement across core business functions/ processes like procurement, production, sales and marketing
3) Work on large scale business transformation projects which would involve the full range of IBM products and services
4) Apart from delivering projects, the candidate will support the preparation and presentation of proposals based on client interviews and publicly available information
5) Work with the team to develop appropriate frameworks and methodologies as part of the knowledge management process
Required Qualification: Masters Degree / Equivalent Experience
Subject: Business / Management
Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical
1) 3 to 5 years management consulting experience with leading consulting organizations
2) Expertise in SCM principles and should have done at least three to four projects in the area of SCM.
3) Should have at least executed a project in the capacity of team lead, preferably as a project manager and have experience of handling two to four team members
4) Good knowledge in balance sheet analysis and excel modeling
5) Sound in proposal writing and structure with only 40% input of Senior or managing consultant
6) Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
7) Good project management and client relationship skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/