India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Software Industry Market Segment Manager - Banking - S&D
Job ID S_D-0466967
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore
Job area Operations (all other)
Travel No travel
Job category Marketing & Communications
Business unit Mktg S&D
Job role Market Management Market Segment Manager
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
• Plan and execute market management of smarter planet solutions and industry frameworks supporting the Banking industry and specific regional Industry Marketing Teams that have selected Banking as a 2012 priority industry.
• Work with global team and develop Banking industry marketing plan for industry framework solutions
• Lead marketing initiatives that promote the Banking industry framework, drive revenue & profit, and influence meaningful client references
• Demonstrate leadership within the broader industry marketing team. Work closely with all of the marketing functions and industry brand colleagues.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of key industry assets such as: sales kits, client references, industry value propositions, virtual briefing centers, customer presentations and content for the industry website and industry wiki
• Create a drumbeat to educate IBM Banking sellers and consultants on SWG capabilities through industry community calls, virtual summits, newsletters, enablement, and software Banking news flashes.
• Promote Banking Framework into worldwide events
Marketing experience of 4 - 8 years in the IT services industry of which atleast 3 years should have been in marketing or consulting in the BFSI sector. A strong understanding of IT technologies used and business processes in the BFSI sector would be preferred.
Proven experience in project management, building and executing marketing plan, creating compelling value proposition and marketing assets, presentations.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/