India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / Philips India Jobs / Philips India Employment / Philips India Vacancies
Job ID 73551
India - Delhi
Type of Function:
Travel Percentage: 0
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions. Our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people’s lives with light.
A. Design and introduction of new products
1. Measurement and analysis of reference samples
2. Redesign electronic circuits as per specifications applicable in India
3. Sample making, measurement and release
4. Release of product documentation including BoM list , specification sheet etc.
5. Evaluate engineering and pilot runs and tune design as per findings.
6. Analysis and solution of problems faced in manufacturing ,
7. Analysis and solution of field complaints
B. Cost reduction
Evaluate and release alternate components , sources and designs for cost reduction
1. 4-5 Years in large reputed Company in hands on power electronics design.
2. Experience in LED drivers / SMPS design preferred
3. Good knowledge of component base
4. Innovative ,Strong analytical skill, Good communication skills
For Further information and apply online : http://www.Philips.com