India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / Intel India Jobs / Intel India Employment / Intel India Vacancies
MemoryCharacterization enginee - 617834
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Mar 9, 2012
Apply Before: Mar 10, 2013
Job Description: The Intel Custom IA Foundry group within TMG chartered to serve new products is looking for qualified candidate with alignment and experience in the required areas described below to join its Memory IP Design team. The key function is to work on the characterization of compiler memories for 22nm and 14nm memory compilers which would involve identifying the measurement nodes in memories, writing suitable characterization vectors, compiling the simulated data and running the curve fit tools to generate .libs on the fly.
Hands on experience with writing vectors and running interpolation tools to generate .libs for compiler memories.
- Good understanding of memory design and ability to identify the critical nodes for characterization.
- Experience in doing char critical paths for setup/hold, timing and power.
- Solid understanding of memory characterization arcs and their usage at top level.
- Solid understanding of interpolation methodologies.
- Excellent and demonstrated team player with ability to work with external customers and in cross functional teams
Minimum of 3+ years design experience with memory compiler characterization.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
Posting Statement: N/A
For Further information and apply online : http://www.Intel.com