India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / Intel India Jobs / Intel India Employment / Intel India Vacancies
IA Software Architect - 618877
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Mar 9, 2012
Apply Before: Mar 9, 2013
Job Description: Person in this role will be responsible for leading the software solution and services strategy, definition, architecture and execution of cloud based applications in a larger end to end product. Depending on the stage of the concept, this may include helping build a new business proposal, drive prototype of new concepts, or creating production solution and take them to market. Candidate is typically expected to work on multiple projects or verticals at any given point in time. Exposure to various segments such as health, enterprise, logistics etc, breadth of technology areas and passion to explore new areas is a must have quality to succeed in this position. Candidate would be required to network and leverage experts inside and outside Intel, to comprehend new customer/business requirements, propose solution strategy that utilize Intel strengths while leveraging the technologies from the ecosystem. Person should be hands on and would be required to work through low level details to guide/ remove barriers for other engineers through implementation. Job would also require interfacing with senior management both internally and externally for building technical collaborations and/or promote solutions.
A BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics/ Electrical engineering and 10 years� experience or equivalent is required.
- The candidate should have very good understanding of various parts of IT including web application development, data and application security, hosting infrastructure, performance characterization etc � that would help in develop strong solution architecture
- The successful candidate should have proven hands on, experience in leading architecture and design of large IT enterprise applications/programs
- The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of various programming languages � Java, .Net, PHP etc. , relational databases, UI frameworks, application development frameworks (MVC architecture like Java Spring , Java Struts), web 2.0 technologies including AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 etc, Web analytics, Web performance characterization etc.
- Exposure to technologies and trends in security such as SSO, Authentication/authorization, encryption, cloud, communication protocols (Http, TCP, SSL) , virtualization, SOA, SaaS etc. would be an added advantage.
- Hands on software integration and debugging experience in complex products
- Ideal candidate will have strong passion for technology, experience in project / program leadership and coordination with outsourcing partners for large, complex, multi-group efforts.
- He/she should be able to lead the projects with abstract concept and evolve the concepts rapidly.
New Business Initiatives (NBI) is an in-house incubator within Intel's Technology and Manufacturing Group focused on building new or adjacent businesses for Intel. NBI funds internal start-up businesses for their strategic impact and profit potential for Intel. Successful ventures demonstrate the viability of their business plan via product, service or technology launch, proof of their business model via attainment of real paying customers, and raised confidence in the long-term growth and value of the venture. In alignment with Intel India�s strategic Objective to �Foster Innovation� across the various business verticals, Innovative Products group is chartered to identify and develop new businesses for India market . Group�s vision is to create business leadership opportunities and make India a �laboratory� for new business creation in startup mode.
Posting Statement: N/A
For Further information and apply online : http://www.Intel.com