India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
GDF Dispatcher - ITD - GD
Job ID ITD-0363523
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore
Job area Operations (all other)
Travel No travel
Job category IT Specialist
Business unit End User Spt
Job role Infrastructure Specialist
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
Provide a Method for managing recurring steady state work
Accept multiple input from various sources
Organize, prioritize and distribute the work across multiple groups
Should be well acquainted with GDF concepts and should have good
knowledge on Dispatching process per GDF guidelines.
Understand Rhythm/blue and Jazz workload and Dispatch to the specific Groups, apply Swing rules.
Track the dispatching sheet and produce daily reports on Agent productivity.
Understanding the different KPI's and SLA's for the team and demonstrate excellent knowledge of entire scope of support.
Demonstrate excellent problem solving abilities.
Understanding of Excel and other Reporting tools
Drive to achieve team SLAs, Monitor the Tasks Queue in Ticketing TOOL
Should be strong in driving team efficiency
Feedback SMEs / FLMs on any process improvement on any findings that would benefit the team
Provide inputs to Knowledge base
Interact with sending GEO counterparts for any escalation and perform RCA within Scope
Drive towards process improvements.
# Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge related to User Admin/CTS work
- Should be willing to work in shifts along with the team in customer business time.
- Overall should be a good teamplayer with willingness to learn and drive to achieve.
- Proactive and focussed on Metrics.
- Good Excel skills and Reporting knowledge
- Should be able to drive Continuous Improvement in process.
- Compliance - 100% IT-Sec and ontime and accurate ILC clocking in last 6 months
- Awareness on GDF, PBA, SLA/SLO Metrics
- Good Knowledge on GDF concepts
- Should have a had a good leaves record.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/