India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / intel India Jobs / intel India Employment / intel India Vacancies
QA Analyst - 593893
Job Category: Software Engineering
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Recent College Graduate
Posting Date: Feb 8, 2011
Apply Before: Mar 16, 2011
Job Description: In this position, you will be fully responsible for managing interfaces among different systems and implementing and conducting software integration testing activities for different Applications, Platforms and Environments. You will be translating multiple business perspectives into an integration tests specification and communicating with other stakeholders. You will be using a variety of applications, working in teams with other professionals, or alone. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Consolidating product requirements from multiple sources and maintain stable baselines
- Managing the system interfaces control board.
- Executing software integration plans, schedules and reporting integration activities results.
- Implementing, documenting and validating test cases for testing the system integration of different software components (multiple backend systems, client device systems, etc.) to identify and report software defects.
- Defining and configuring integration environments based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Handling feedback and error reports from internal and external users.
- Working closely with other staff, consulting clients and/or colleagues concerning the functionality and performance of software systems and asking questions to obtain information, clarify details and implement information.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
You should possess a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (Computer Science or equivalent). Additional qualifications include:
-Familiar or Hands-on experience in working with different types of testing (some of them): Functional, system integration, service, performance, load, security, etc.
-Familiar or Hands-on experience in writing SQL* queries and data scripts
-Familiar with Software Configuration Management practices
-Familiar/ Experience in Windows* and/or Linux* operating systems
-Familiar / Hands-on experience in software testing tools
- Must be disciplined, assertive, and excel in verbal and written communication skills, and can work well in a team and under pressure
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel� processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Posting Statement: For U.S.: We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.intel.com