India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
IGF- Client Representative - S&D
Job ID GF-0466361
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata
Job area Operations (all other)
Travel No travel
Job category Sales
Business unit Sales
Job role General Other Sales
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
Regional Sales Leader position, responsible for IBM Global Financing (IGF) client financing sales within North & East region of India. The Regional Sales Leader is responsible for all client financing sales activity across all IBM brands and channels in this region while leading other IGF Client Financing sellers in the region. The position reports directly into IGF India Client Financing Manager.
• Develop solid revenue and profit growth through existing and new client relationships.
• Owning business results for North & East region, including all relevant business metrics & forecasting, ensuring timely & accurate reporting to senior management.
• Create a climate where our customers actively seek IGF as their Technology Financier of choice.
• Effectively team with other parts of IBM to ensure IGF’s and IBM’s objectives are met.
• Develop Client Financing Proposals for Customers.
• Work closely with IBM Business Partners to win new business and promote IGF offerings.
• Establish client relationships & sell to CFO and other executive level.
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with Clients and Business Partners.
Desired Experience & skill:
• Proven track record in sales
• Good financial knowledge
• Clear understanding of leasing concept & benefits of leasing to IT customers
• Good understanding of IBM offerings, value proposition and strategy
• Ability to work via Business Partners to achieve results.
• Ability to be self motivated and work independently
• Proven track record in achieving and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
• Negotiation of contract terms and conditions at a business discussion level
• Relationship building skills
At least 8 years experience in Financing sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are using a mobile phone you can submit your contact information rather than complete a full application.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/