India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Technical Services Manager ( Intel /Unix ) - ITD - GD
Job ID ITD-0335291
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore, Chennai
Job area IT & Telecommunications (non consulting)
Travel No travel
Job category IT Specialist
Business unit AppsOnDemand
Job role Infrastructure Specialist
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
• Responsible for creating a team with the right mix of skills to meet the client deliverables.
• Responsible for the morale of staff under management.
• Responsible for the achievement of Customer Satisfaction objectives for services delivered by the team.
• Responsible for the achievement of SLA objectives and ensuring that compliance with contract terms and conditions is achieved.
• Responsible for the achievement of departmental budget and contribution to key targets, Leave, Cost Reduction and Recovery.
• Responsible for ensuring that team delivers projects that are technically sound and comply with defined standards and procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring that processes comply with ITD and worldwide processes.
• Responsible for ensuring that the delivered services comply with the IBM Global Services Quality Policy.
• Gives technical support and consultancy to other teams as required.
• Ensures team compliance with documented key Operations Management practices and procedures.
• Ensure systems under management are compliant with applicable security standards.
• Responsible for personal development to meet business requirements.
• Responsible for identification and execution of opportunities to improve performance against the organizational business plan.
• Responsible for Management and escalation of critical situations. This includes executive awareness, Alerts and Critical Situations.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
8 to 10 years of desired experience required
Minimum 15 years of education required
# Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical Intel :
# Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical Unix :
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you are using a mobile phone you can submit your contact information rather than complete a full application.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/