India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Business Controls Professional - S&D
Job ID S_D-0467269
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore
Job area Sales
Travel 10% travel annually
Job category Enterprise Operations
Business unit Admin
Job role Business Operations Professional
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
1) Drive RESO ISA GMT to achieve 100% satisfactory in all Audits or peer reviews.
2) Work with ISA RESO to develop sound and repeatable processes that contained suitable control points to manage risks and costs & co-ordinate for semi annual certification.
3) Interlock with Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) to translate corporate policies and instructions into operational guidelines and drive to ensure ISA RESO is in full compliance with all CHQ instructions & policies.
4) Monitor current projects / transactions for ISA GMT and be able to respond to queries from AP or CHQ on specific projects
5) Work closely with the GMT staff to understand areas of weakness. Provide training and guidance if possible, or request for training from AP
6) Ensure monthly testing and assigned reviews are completed timely and accurately:
a) Perform 100% of the required SOX or MSA testing on time and accurately and ensure all defects rectified within 2 months of identification
b) Perform peer reviews within the scheduled period to test accuracy of reporting and effectiveness of controls & follow-up on closure of exposures documented,
7) Scorecard Results Focal - up keep template and consolidate score card inputs for APS region & report results quarterly to CHQ. Prepare the quarterly presentation is the formats required.
8) PCR Tracking Focal – monitor & track timeliness of PCR completion; upkeep template
9) RESO Applications Focal - support deployment of new tools; monitor implementation of lease reconciliation spreadsheet; major applications like LMIS
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/