India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / IBM India Jobs / IBM India Employment / IBM India Vacancies
Researcher ( Information Management ) - IRL
Job ID RES-0284081
Job type Full-time Regular
Work country India
Work city Bangalore, New Delhi
Job area Research
Travel 10% travel annually
Job category Research
Business unit Res Software
Job role Research Scientist
Job role skillset General
Commissionable/Sales-Incentive jobs only No
## Ph.D in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering from a leading institute.
• Good track record of publications in top notch conferences and journals
• Strong record of technical depth and leadership in – Information Management area
## Skills / area of expertise:
The goal of our research group is to contribute to Information Management related Software products from IBM in the areas of Information Integration, analytics, BI and unstructured information analysis. These goals require the application of innovative technology in developing new offerings and features to address important customer problems.
# Candidate should have skills in the areas of database systems, knowledge/information management, data mining, BI, information retrieval, information extraction, cloud computing or related topics.
# Candidate should have experience in architecting and developing scalable systems for information management.
• Candidates should be able to recognize complex problems related to functional objectives. Formulate and analyze the problem in technical terms and implement solutions, or develop new system elements, procedures or processes. should be able generate highly novel ideas (theoretical or experimental) in a specific engineering or scientific discipline and/or invents/designs complex products and/or processes.They may be involved in designing and engineering these ideas to an advanced state of feasibility by evaluating ideas and plans and participating in their implementation
• Should demonstrate ability and inclination to work with diverse, multi-disciplinary teams to build real systems and demonstrations.
• Experience with proposing and leading large research efforts will be good.
• Experience with creating business cases and taking research innovations to market will be a bonus.
16 or more years of education required
Total 0 to 2 years of experience required
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For Further information and apply online : http://www.ibm.com/in/en/