India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / Intel India Jobs / Intel India Employment / Intel India Vacancies
Messaging Architect - 619868
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Posting Date: Mar 15, 2012
Apply Before: Mar 16, 2013
Job Description: Designs and develops electronic or electromechanical equipment or systems oriented products and prepares related installation, operation, and maintenance specifications and instructions'' analyzes equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests'' analyzes engineering proposals and related technical data to determine feasibility of assigning new equipment or modifying existing equipment. Responsible for prototype construction and checkout'' complies operational data and prepares customer application information. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
You should possess Bachelors or a Masters degree (or equivalent experience).
- 4+ years experience in Messaging solutions (Exchange 2010, Outlook 2007/2010, Unified Messaging, Ironport, anti-spam, e-mail encryption, Outlook).
- Added benefit to have experience in Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, McAfee, etc.
- Automation, scripting or development skills.
- High energy and/or motivation coupled with the flexibility this role demands
- Good organization, time and project management skills
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to demonstrate excellent written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, and employ solid project management skills to juggle multiple projects
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement: N/A
For Further information and apply online : http://www.Intel.com