India Employment Portal / India Jobs / India Vacancies / India Employment / Current Vacancy in India / Intel India Jobs / Intel India Employment / Intel India Vacancies
Intern - 619552
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: India-India, Bangalore
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Student/Intern
Posting Date: Mar 16, 2012
Apply Before: Jun 1, 2012
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the period agreed under the scheme provided by the Government.
In this position, you will be responsible for being part of the Throughput Computing Lab (India within the Microprocessor and Programming Research). Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyzing, prototyping and driving the architecture of next-generation multi-core platforms
- Evaluating design tradeoffs and rapidly move forward toward execution milestones
- Collaborating with Intel Labs teams worldwide to ensure that India-team milestones dovetail seamlessly with US team milestones
You must possess a Masters Degree in Computer Science or enrolled in a PhD Program in Computer Science or Computer Engineering in a reputed institution. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong demonstrated proficiency in technical one or more of the following areas: Computer programming, operating systems internals, computer security, computer architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player and openness to constructive criticism
- Strong result-orientation with a can-do attitude
The mission of the Corporate Technology group is to drive Intel's technology leadership. This includes coordinating research and development among several business groups and aligning Intel's strategies and technologies with industry needs. The goal is to accelerate the convergence of computing and communications.
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.
Posting Statement: N/A
For Further information and apply online : http://www.Intel.com