Thursday, January 13, 2011

Walk In Interview for SRD and JRD in NEIGRIHMS Jan2011

North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences,
Shillong, Mawdiangdiang-793018
Web: http://neigrihms.gov.in


WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS &
JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS


A Walk-in interview will be held on 28.01.2011 (Friday) for the posts of Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure) & Junior Resident Doctors (One year tenure) from 11 :00 am onwards in the Administrative Block, NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong 793018.
SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS for the following departments and the number of posts as mentioned against each:
Anaesthesiology-4 (2-UR,I-OBC,I-SC)
Anatomy-l-UR
Biochemistry-l-SC
CTVS-2 (l-UR,l-OBC)
Forensic Medicine-I-OBC
General Medicine-3 (I-UR,I-SC,l-OBC)
General Surgery-2 (l-UR,I-OBC)
Hospital Administration-l-UR
Neurology-I-OBC
O&G-3 (2OBC, I-SC)
Ophthalmology-l-UR
Orthopaedics-l-SC
Paediatrics-3 (2-0BC, I-SC)
Pathology-3 (2-UR, l-OBC)
Radiodiagnosis-2 (I-OBC, I-SC)
Urology-2 (l-UR, 1-0BC)
Community Medicine-1 OBC.
JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR: 55 (24-UR, 19-0BC, ll-SC & I-ST) for various departments:
Date of Walk in: 28.01.2011 (Friday)

For full details please visit the link below:

http://neigrihms.gov.in/SRD%20&%20JRD.pdf

****

No comments:

Post a Comment